Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tools of the Trade - Box 5 - Write

Write. Well, is there anything to say here? Well, maybe a few notes. Filled it looks like a child's pencil box, but my pens and pencils are a little more special. Well, I am going to tell you that anyway!
Here's what you'll find as my favorites, the ever popular ball point pen. The cool thing about the ball point is that if you scrapbook, you can use your own writing, sprinkle your embossing powder on it and heat with the embossing gun. There you have a beautiful embossing in your own hand. Next is a metallic pen. Pictured is gold, but I have silver as well. A mechanical pencil is a must, as well as replacement erasers and leads. I also have, but not pictured here is the click eraser. Love it. The large art eraser and a pencil sharpener for colored pencils, regular pencils and my watercolor pencils. Sharpies, or permanent markers in both sizes. (I also use the fine Sharpie to write my name on all my tools.) finally you will see a Micron pen. I have a set of these in several sizes and colors.
Other really important and valuable tools you might consider are water and air erasable fabric markers and quilt marking pencils. I use a white for dark fabrics and black for light fabrics.

No comments: