Saturday, August 8, 2009

UFDC Convention – Day Six

Part One of Three
I was on a waiting list for Mary Zoch’s Wigging Class. (I borrowed the prototype picture, too!) If you have not taken a Mary Zoch class before, you should. She’s wonderful as a teacher, informative, patient and encouraging. Mary allows students to progress at their own speed and also allows them to create whatever they want. This was no different. I loved the class as I learned the techniques and products, but did not have to make a little girl wig. She had prepared the wigging materials and curls for us in advance, so mostly we learned what to do, how to do it, and then were allowed to style the hair our own way. This made the class remarkably fast and I was able to finish. Yea! For me there is nothing worse than taking home another unfinished project. I have enough of those I created without adding more. You do, too. You know who you are.
Kathi R. Mendenhall, IGMA Artisan
La Petite Belle Patterns

FRONT

SIDE

BACK

No comments: