Friday, June 3, 2011

The Creativity of Christopher Boffoli

I stumbled across this absolutely wonderful and charming pictures in my wanders one line. I knew I just had to share them with you. They are dolls right? Miniature for sure. Very creative and a wonder?- definitely!! I find myself wishing I were those little people. What a world they live in. I want to be the "person" mowing that broccoli.
The photo's are created and photographed by Christopher Boffoli. Christopher is a writer, photographer, filmmaker and artist. His work has appeared in newspapers, magazines and online publications around the world. He currently resides in Seattle, Washington, USA. You can find more of his photography on his website. This wonderful series is called "Disparity" He uses the little HO train scale figures as his people in there larger than life world. I just love them! Bravo Christopher!!
Michelle
ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHT CHRISTOPHER BOFFOLI. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND REHOST IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION.

1 comment:

Plushpussycat said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing!